Wedding Planning Services
Helping You Prepare For One of The Most Beautiful Events In Your Life
Every dream wedding begins with a plan. Whether you want a small, intimate gathering OR a grand celebration; everything will go according to the preparations done before the event. It’s normal for would-be brides to feel stressed during wedding planning. After all, there are too many details to take care of. But here’s where we can help. With our expert wedding coordination services, there’s a plan to suit every discerning bride’s need.
Choose from our wedding day, partial, or full wedding production services for a stress-free journey towards your Big Day.
Full Wedding Service
For the busy couples who doesn’t have the privilege of time but still want to plan their special day. A detailed process of planning and coordination from start to finish.
Accepting only 6 weddings a month to ensure quality.
Service starts 6 months to 1 year of planning before the wedding day.
We provide a Checklist that has been customized and a Conceptualizing form to guide you with colors, themes and motifs.
- We assist brides with conceptualizing event design and styling aspects of the wedding day.
- Assist with budget management; by providing a detailed Budget Plan. Included here is a Balance report of booked suppliers. Management of Payments through deposits to booked suppliers.
- Assist in finding and selecting of venues and vendors from our list of trusted professional and dependable vendors that will fit the couple’s budget;
- Assist in negotiations and reviewing contracts with vendors.
- To Set-up appointments for meetings necessary for the preparations (e.g. Church appointments, booked suppliers, food tasting, test make up, etc.) — based on clients schedule.
- To facilitate full follow-ups on all the wedding details with booked supplier
- We provide the wedding day itinerary and the wedding day reception program
- Minimum Number of Event Coordinators on the wedding day:
✓ 1 Account Manager
✓ 1 Head Coordinator
✓ 4-5 Assisting Coordinators
– For a wedding more that 350 (Three Hundred Fifty) Guest; additional Coordinators will join the team with an extra charge depending on the number of guest this is to maintain a smooth flow. Additional coordinators are at 1,500 each.
– Should you decide that no extra coordinators would be added; you need to sign a clause with the team that you are aware that the team will be short of help and might not deliver as expected.
- Assist with guest bookings to hotels, Venue Layout for the reception, to supervise with the agreed styling with the event stylist or Venue stylist; Assist with table, seating arrangement, place cards and guest list.
- included in this package is the on the day packages as well– discussed bellow
On The Day Wedding Coordination
For the Couple who has got everything under control and would like some extra hand on the day of the wedding
- A hands-on process of taking over on the day 3 months prior to your wedding.
- Review and follow up all booked vendors/Suppliers
- To provide on the day Wedding Itinerary and Wedding reception program
- To facilitate timely arrival of Vendors/ Suppliers during preps.
- To facilitate staff meals and guest meals
- Distribution of bouquets and help with bridal photo op
- To implement on the day wedding itinerary for everyone taking part to follow
- To facilitate the timely depart of entourage, family, groom and bride to the ceremony